Aberdare, United Kingdom
Quality / Inspection Team Leader
A growing company is currently in search of a skilled Quality / Inspection Team Leader to start as soon as possible at their well-established electronic assembly site. There are strong opportunities for the right individual to really develop your career with this business, working on a days regular basis
- Ensuring that test procedures are being followed at all times
- Driving corrective actions to ensure minimal issues with quality
- Supporting, training and driving Inspectors and Technicians
- Dealing with day to day HR issues e.g. absences of direct reports
· Proven experience in an electronics environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Good level of soldering experience is essential
· Experience in a supervisory / team lead position.
- A competitive salary
- The support of a strong team who work closely together
- Pension, free parking and paid holidays
- Opportunities for progression
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Quality Inspector, Quality Technician, Quality Team Leader, Quality Supervisor
Commutable from Aberdare, Neath, Merthyr Tydfil, Ebbw Vale, Blackwood
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £100 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsmanufacturingservices.co.uk