Our client is in search of a strong Production Manager to join their expanding manufacturing company. You will be a key factor within the business, managing a large skilled, fast paced team. In return you will invest in this individual and receive a competitive package.
- Budgetary control for your department
- Workload planning and volume forecasting
- Implementation of systems and procedures which will continuously improve your departments
- Leading and managing a team of approximately 70 staff
Skills required for this role
- Must have previous experience as a Production Manager
- Strong People Management Skills
- Must have worked within a fast paced industry eg, packaging, food, plastics,
- Health and Safety Knowledge
- Kaizen, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing knowledge and experience
- Experience of managing budgets and recruitment.
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Shift Manager, Plant Manager, Production Supervisor
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsmanufacturingservices.co.uk