Ebbw vale , United Kingdom
A leading manufacturer is developing a new product and area within their manufacturing site. This is a very exciting opportunity and a huge scope for promotion.
- Development of a new assembly area and equipment
- Defining Bill of Material and order processing on inhouse manufacturing systems
- Co-ordinating product and component drawings
- Writing safe working manuals for the assembly and testing processes in collaboration with Senior Technical Co-ordinator
- Production scheduling with sales and supply chain
- Process maintenance and development
- Assisting with staff selection and training
- Electrical or Electronics degree or equivalent
- CAD skills
- Must have previous proven experience within a production engineering role
- Work with manufacturing planning systems
- Experience with commissioning or de-commissioning of sites/machinery
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a manufacturing engineer, production manager, project engineer,
Commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Pontypridd, Bridgend Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil, Cwmbran, Swansea
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsmanufacturingservices.co.uk