Mountain Ash, United Kingdom
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Are you currently seeking a new role for a manufacturer that is growing, and looks after it’s staff? We’re recruiting a Multi-Skilled Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for a company that is growing year on year, and continually investing into it’s people and equipment.
- Maintaining mechanical and electrical equipment
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Seeking areas to improve and minimize downtime
- Implementing long-term corrective measures for reoccurring problems
- Project and installation work
- Mechanically biased or 50/50 e.g. Mechatronics
- Experience within a fast-moving environment would be preferred however manufacturing experience is essential
- Understanding of PLC’s
- Experience of hydraulics and pneumatics
A competitive salary
Pension, free parking and paid holidays
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Technician, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Commutable from Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil, Neath, Pontypridd, Ebbw Vale, Cardiff
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsmanufacturingservices.co.uk