Hengoed, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Multi-Skilled Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
A highly successful manufacturing company who are expanding further are currently seeking a Multi-skilled Mechanical Maintenance Engineer near to Blackwood. Working on a great shift pattern with very strong earning potential.
- Fault-finding and diagnostics
- Attend and repair breakdowns on a wide range of machinery
- Completing planned maintenance according to schedules
- Work towards equipment failures and improving OEE by implementing ideas and modifications
- Liaising with the production team and management
- Mechanical, Hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical work
- Time-served or recognized qualification
- Experience of working within the manufacturing sector, ideally fast-moving
- Experience with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Electrical or PLC experience would be beneficial
- A competitive salary
- The support of a strong team who work closely together
- Pension, free parking and paid holidays
- Opportunities for progression
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Multi-Skilled Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Technician
Commutable from Pontypridd, Merthyr Tydfil, Ebbw Vale, Blackwood, Pontypridd, Caerphilly, Cardiff
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk