Bristol, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Due to team movements, an opportunity has arisen for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a successful manufacturing industry based in the Bristol Area.
The successful candidate will operate working as part of a team to achieve maximum effectiveness and efficiency of machine tool/plant breakdown repairs, calibration, planned scheduled maintenance and all associated tasks, within the Maintenance Function.
- Checking and correction of machine alignments, by clocking bars, datum holes and slip gauges, laser alignments, ball bar tests
- Correction by changing parameters in CNC. control, testing with machine cuts/machine cycles
- Maintaining associated plant such as swarf conveyors, coolant systems, centrifuges, cranes, presses, ovens, pipe benders etc
- Practice lower level skills underpinning maintenance activities. Including cleaning, driving, rigging, slinging & assisting with out of trade activity.
- Work with sub contractors when required
Demonstrate improvements to plant reliability and availability
- Must have a Technicians level qualification (HNC or City & Guilds Part 3) or equivalent
- Export Control understanding and regulatory requirements
- Customer Focused desirable
This position is a night shift role working on a 4 day rolling pattern, with each shift being 12 hours. There is an opportunity to work overtime, which makes this role is very lucrative. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to earn almost double the basic wage
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Multi-Skilled Engineer, Multi-Skilled Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician
Commutable from Cardiff, Newport Gloucester, Somerset, Bath, Monmouthshire.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk