Llantrisant, United Kingdom
almost 2 years ago
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
We’re working with a company who have grown year on year and continue to grow at a fast pace. They’ve had an opportunity come up for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Working on PPM and reactive maintenance in a fast-moving environment
- Analysing downtime and working towards long-term solutions
- Fault-finding on manufacturing equipment
- Working on improvement projects
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Time-served apprenticeship or appropriate qualifications with electrical and mechanical (multi-skilled) experience
- Experience within manufacturing
- Pneumatic, hydraulic or PLC maintenance experience would be beneficial
- Strong team working ethic
- A competitive salary with overtime available
- The support of a strong team who work closely together
- Pension, free parking and paid holidays
- Opportunities for progression
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Multi-Skilled Engineer, Multi-Skilled Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician
Commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Pontypridd, Bridgend, Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil, Cwmbran
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk