Bedwas, United Kingdom
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A well established and growing company in South Wales are seeking a Multi-Skilled Mechanical Maintenance Engineer. A competitive salary is on offer alongside the opportunity to work for a very stable company.
- Working on PPM and reactive maintenance on a manufacturing site
- Analysing downtime and working towards long-term solutions
- Fault-finding on manufacturing equipment
- Working on improvement projects
- Predominantly mechanical with some electrical knowledge
· Time-served or recognized mechanical qualification
· Experience of working within the manufacturing sector
· Hydraulics and pneumatics experience desirable
- A competitive salary with overtime available
- The support of a strong team who work closely together
- Pension, free parking and paid holidays
- Opportunities for progression
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Multi-Skilled Engineer, Multi-Skilled Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Technician
Commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Pontypridd, Ystrad Mynach, Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil, Cwmbran
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsmanufacturingservices.co.uk