Newport, United Kingdom
Manual Turner / Lathe Operator
We are currently working with a business who partner with heavy industrial engineering companies across South Wales. Due to increased demand and a strong long-term order book they are currently seeking an experienced Manual Turner / Machinist to join their manual workshop.
- Producing products to a high standard working to tight tolerances
- Ensuring that work is completed on time and to high quality standards
- Engineering, re-engineering and refurbishment
- Maintenance of lathes and machining centres
· Experience of working within a manual workshop
· Manual lathe turning experience
· Experience in an engineering environment
- A competitive salary with overtime available
- The support of a strong team who work closely together
- Pension, free parking and paid holidays
- Opportunities for progression
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Manual Turner, Turner, Lathe Operator, Machinist
Commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Pontypridd, Ystrad Mynach, Pontypool, Blaenavon, Cwmbran, Risca, Abertillery
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsmanufacturingservices.co.uk