Cwmbran, United Kingdom
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A manufacturer with a well-established site in South Wales are currently seeking an Electrically-biased Maintenance Engineer. The successful candidate will join a manufacturer that has a strong order book, working in a good team in a clean environment.
- Maintaining electrical and mechanical equipment
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Seeking areas to improve and minimize downtime
- Implementing long-term corrective measures for reoccurring problems
- Electrical or Mechatronics apprenticeship served or qualified to HNC level
- Experience within a fast-moving environment e.g. FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Food, etc.
- Electrically biased with multi-skilled (electrical / mechanical) experience within a manufacturing environment
- PLC experience
- Experience of hydraulics and pneumatics
- A competitive salary
- The support of a strong team who work closely together
- Pension, free parking and paid holidays
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Technician, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Commutable from Newport, Cwmbran, Cardiff, Caerphilly, Ystrad Mynach, Blackwood
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk