Blackwood, United Kingdom
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A manufacturer with a well-established site in Gwent are currently seeking an Electrically-biased Maintenance Engineer. The successful candidate will join a manufacturer that has a strong order book, working in a highly skilled Engineering department.
- Maintaining electrical and mechanical equipment
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Seeking areas to improve reliability and minimize downtime
- Implementing long-term corrective measures for reoccurring problems
- Time-served or appropriate qualification
- Experienced within a manufacturing / production environment
- Electrically biased with mechanical skills
- PLC fault-finding experience
- A competitive salary
- Free parking
- Overtime available
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Technician, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Technician
Commutable from Blackwood, Pontypool, Ebbw Vale, Abertillery, Brynmawr
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsmanufacturingservices.co.uk