Tredegar, United Kingdom
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A well established company with a strong history in the area are seeking a Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer. A competitive salary is on offer alongside the opportunity to work for a very stable company, with no night or weekend working.
- Working on PPM and reactive maintenance on a manufacturing site
- Analysing downtime and working towards long-term solutions
- Fault-finding on manufacturing equipment
- Working on improvement projects
- Predominantly electrical but mechanical work also involved
- Time-served or recognized electrical qualification
- Experience of working within the manufacturing sector
- Strong electrical knowledge
- Mechanical, hydraulic or PLC skills would be advantageous
- A competitive salary with overtime available
- The support of a strong team who work closely together
- Pension, free parking and paid holidays
- Opportunities for progression
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Multi-Skilled Engineer, Multi-Skilled Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician
Commutable from Pontypool, Tredegar, Ystrad Mynach, Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil, Abertillery, Ebbw Vale
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsmanufacturingservices.co.uk