Pontypridd, United Kingdom
Engineering Manager / Maintenance Manager
A well established and growing company in South Wales are seeking an Engineering Manager. A competitive salary is on offer alongside the opportunity to work for a very stable company.
- Managing PPM and reactive maintenance and leading projects on a manufacturing site
- Analysing downtime and working towards long-term solutions
- Acting as point of contact for escalated issues with production machinery
- Driving continuous improvement activities
- Communication with other departments e.g. production with regards engineering activity
- Ideally qualified to HNC/HND level
- Experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- PLC experience, robotics desirable
- Previous experience in a senior position. This may suit someone currently working in an Engineering Manager position but also someone in a Leading Engineering role who wants to make the step up
- H&S Qualification e.g. IOSH
- A competitive salary
- The support of a strong team who work closely together
- Pension, free parking
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Lead Engineer, Senior Engineer Senior Maintenance Engineer, Lead Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Supervisor
Commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Pontypridd, Ystrad Mynach, Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil, Cwmbran
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsmanufacturingservices.co.uk