Neath, United Kingdom
CNC Miller / Turner
A leading precision engineering company with a strong reputation in the area are looking to strengthen their engineering team with the recruitment of three CNC Machinists. They are ideally looking for two Millers and one Turner.
- Online programming, setting and operating CNC machines
- Working to tight tolerances
- Using 3, 4, and 5 axis machines
- Inspecting components with equipment to ensure they meet quality standards
· Experience of working on setting/operating CNC mills or lathes
· Setting, operating and part programming experience
· Apprenticeship would be advantageous
- A competitive salary with overtime available
- The support of highly experienced Engineers
- Pension, free parking and paid holidays
- Opportunities for progression
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a CNC Machinist, CNC Setter, CNC Programmer, CNC Setter Operator, CNC Technician
Commutable from Swansea, Port Talbot, Neath, Bridgend, Llanelli
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk