Gloucester, United Kingdom
Our client is a professional precision engineering company based near the Gloucester area.
- Working within Sub-con precision machine shop.
- Problem solving and innovation.
- Willingness to help the team to achieve good efficiencies.
- Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team.
- Work productively.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing.
- Programming experience would be an advantage.
- Experience in Milling would be an advantage
- Experience working to ISO9001 standards
- A time served machining apprenticeship
- Experience on Fanuc controls to assist in running our turning section while using sliding head, bar-feeding and chucking lathes
- Experience in setting twin spindle/twin turret machines
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a CNC Turner, Machinst, CNC Programmer, CNC Setter,CNC operator