Gloucester, United Kingdom
Our client is a professional precision engineering company based near the Gloucester area.
- Working within a busy machine shop.
- Problem solving and innovation.
- Willingness to help the team to achieve good efficiencies.
- Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team.
- Work proactively.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing.
- Experience in Turning would be advantageous.
Skills and Attributes:
- A time served machining apprenticeship
- Good knowledge and experience in setting and operating milling machines.
- Experience in editing would be desirable.
- Experience using Fanuc controls
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a CNC mIller, Machinst, CNC Programmer, CNC Setter
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsmanufacturingservices.co.uk