,, United Kingdom
CNCMachinist / Miller
A leading precision engineering company with a strongreputation in the area are looking to strengthen their engineering team withthe recruitment of four CNC Machinists. Due to exceptional performance the company expects their workload to continue to grow so are looking to recruit quickly.
- Online programming, setting and operating CNC machines
- Working to tight tolerances
- Using 3, 4, and 5 axis machines
- Inspecting components with equipment to ensure they meet quality standards
· Experience of working on setting/operating CNCmills or lathes
· Setting, operating and part programmingexperience
· Apprenticeship would be advantageous
- A competitive salary with overtime available
- The support of highly experienced Engineers
- Pension, free parking and paid holidays
- Opportunities for progression
If you're interested in this position, wesuggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interviewquickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a CNCMachinist, CNC Setter, CNC Programmer, CNC Setter Operator, CNC Technician , CNC Miller, Miller, Machinist
Commutable from Treforest, Pontypridd, Nantgarw, Blackwood, Ystrad Mynach, Tredegar
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we arenot always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a responsewithin two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful inthis instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward toreceiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someonewe place - see our website for details www.burnsmanufacturingservices.co.uk