Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
Integrity: Be real
Accountability: If it is to be, it’s up to me
Passion: Committed in heart and mind
Diversity: As inclusive as our brands
Quality: What we do, we do well
Focus On The Market
- Focus on needs of our candidates, clients and franchise partners
- Get out into the market and listen, observe and learn
- Possess a world view
- Focus on execution in the marketplace every day
- Be insatiably curious
- Act with urgency
- Remain responsive to change
- Have the courage to change course when needed
- Remain constructively discontent
- Work efficiently
Act Like Owners
- Be accountable for our actions and inactions
- Reward our people for taking risks and finding better ways to solve problems
- Learn from our outcomes — what worked and what didn’t
Does Recruiting Directly Save Money?
Does Recruiting Directly Save Money? Any Recruiter will have come up against a multitude of reaso...
How the personal touch matters in Recruitment
How the personal touch matters in Recruitment By Julian Richards. When it comes to Recruitment ag...
A Typical Day at Burns Recruitment
Having worked at Burns for over 2 years now I can honestly say that everyday is different and the...